Recent activity

Dans by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Guide not updating

I’ve been a Bell TV customer for many years and for the very first time my guide information is not updating on any of my PVR‘s. After talking to a bell technician over a couple of days, they have found nothing wrong . I went through their troublesho...

Elia by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is noreply@bellpromotion.info a legit Bell address?

I received a few calls from private numbers claiming to be Bell sales representative and offering a mobility package. I asked them to send me an email so I know this is a legit Bell employee, and I received an email from noreply@bellpromotion.info.Ho...

Frustrated again by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Fibe TSN and crave apps with hdmi adapter

In the last few weeks I have been unable to use my lightning to hdmi adapter with the bell apps (Fibe, crave, TSN) they all work fine on the phone, but once I plug in the adapter I get an error has occurred message. One such error code is 999/-12852....

Whiskeyjak by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sending messages to Android users

I just bought a new iPhone 15 from Bell.  It seems that messages I send to Android users are undeliverable.  Experts on Google (lol) indicate that a) the iPhone 15 doesn't support Android messaging and b) the carrier can correct the issue.  Can carri...

plbodine by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple TV app times out

Is there a way to stop the Fibe TV app on Apple TV from timing out and going back to the guide?There doesn't seem to be anything in the Settings to prevent this, or change the timeout period - which seems to be about 3 hours, Thanks.

Jo1975 by Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Block or prevent roaming

I want to block roaming on my cell phone. How would I do this?